Monday, November 23, 2015

InkTober 2015

I challenged my junior high school students to InkTober this year. I used India ink in an old book, which somebody turned into a journal. The pages of that old book really take the ink very well. Here are some of my favorites.

Adam's crazy hair got even crazier for AWANA one night.


Lucas loves his grandparents' Brittany Spaniel, Daisy.


In Saturdays, we have a "Laundry Party." The boys choose some of their favorite songs for a laundry playlist, reserved only the for folding laundry. We dance around and make an ordinary chore something memorable.  


I always tell my students that if you don't know what to draw, yourself is always available. 


This is my husband's idea of "making the bed."


I drew a group of middle schoolers getting an art lesson. Although this is no one is particular, I tied to represent the general expression of my students when they are learning something new.


And here's my mom and dad, cute and wonderful and dear to my heart as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment