Friday, December 21, 2012

Chosen Last - glow!



From pages 16-17 of "Chosen Last," the second book I illustrated for Orange Hat Publishing. "Chosen Last" really tugged at my heart strings with it's message of unconditional love and acceptance. You can order it at http://www.amazon.com/Chosen-Last-Ariel-Oehmichen/dp/1937165264/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356113296&sr=8-1&keywords=chosen+last

I submitted this piece for Illustration Friday's word of the week "glow." For IF, I think it is always better to submit new art made especially for the word of the week, rather than finding something I already have that fits.  The idea is to create something out of the ordinary, a challenge, a creative exercise. However, this week is Christmas. Hello last minute to-do's! 

Here we see the GLOW of the moon as well as the GLOW of the GLOWbugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment